Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BABA PRAYER

It is true life is unpredictable.
I was thinking of a job and earning, now I am pregnant almost 2 months. Not sure if I can have a complete one as I have had miscarriages before. Am jobless and clueless about life.
I always tell Sai Baba, I have no clue about my life, I will do as your command. Please see that you never leave my hand. Why is it that I loose the ground I am on and need support.
Baba no matter what I do, please don't let go of my hand, I would not know what to do without you. Please stay by me and help me SAI RAM.

It has been 4 years now and have a smart child but still clueless about my job or where I am going financially. Most people are settled at this stage in their life, am almost 40 with 2 kids and a bachelor husband(he still thinks he is a bachelor). Tried for some jobs with no response, when I think I should do something else like a business, will almost get a job and loose it for one reason or another. The business also will die in my head as no investment

No comments:

Post a Comment